Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Support Officer Monitoring, Analytics, and Reporting officer to engage in the following deliverables:
- Implement and maintain event monitoring solutions, including on boarding new services, in a multi-vendor environment,
- Undertake the creation of dashboards and reports,
- Work with development teams to integrate the monitoring suite into the development release cycle (DevOps) including assisting with regression testing,
- Provide support to the Assistant Director where required
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months + possible extension of up to 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years' working in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Minimum 3 years' experience designing, implementing, and supporting an enterprise monitoring suite (Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.) in a multi-vendor environment.
- Experience in setup and maintenance of Synthetic monitoring agents.
- Experience operating in Linux/Unix environments desirable.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on (02) 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #204929
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.