Our client is a highly regarded software company which has created a product to improve the work lives of thousands of people across Australia, New Zealand, and the USA.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team in an organisation which has seen tremendous growth and is making the shift to becoming an enterprise level company.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of support services across Australian and New Zealand clients.
- Lead and grow a team of support engineers as we expand our client base in the region.
- Deliver high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring proactive communication with customers and effective collaboration across various teams within the business.
- Ensure resolution of incidents and support queries to meet or exceed client specific SLA's.
- Monitor and report on SLA performance.
- Act as an escalation point for support engineers as needed.
- Review recurring incidents to identify and log problem tickets for deeper investigation.
- Contribute to knowledge base content based on experience from resolving support incidents.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- You have extensive experience in providing technical support for enterprise applications with stringent SLAs. You thrive on a challenge and love to solve complex problems.
- You would have either managed or lead a support team but are still hands on with a technical background.
- You will have with strong interpersonal communication skills to support both client interactions and leading a team.
- You would have experience working in Linux based environment and used service management tools such as Zendesk, Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.
For a confidential discussion please call Jessica Gadsby on 08 8112 7417, or please send through your updated resume (Word doc) for consideration. Please quote job reference 243166.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.