Our client, a large Australian government department is seeking to engage an experienced Citrix Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location. The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Good experience as a Citrix Engineer
- Active Directory, VMWARE and Azure
- Previous level 3 system administration experience
- Enthusiastic and contagious can-do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting:192792 reference number or please click the apply button.