Our client, global IT consultancy organisation, looking for Support Engineer to work from their Sydney office location.
Duration: 6 months (extension possible)
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Sydney location.
- Java rest API knowledge and development
- Experience using API gateway such as Axway or Apigee
- Experience with tools such as Bamboo, Bitbucket (Git) and Postman
- Containerised builds and deployment (Docker)
- Experience with Linux servers (basic Unix shell)
- Splunk knowledge (SPL)
- Remedy change and incident management processes
- Involves late night and weekend support
Good to have skills:
- UI - AWS, React
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: 200052.