- Build your career in a highly engaged and successful team
- Use your passion to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Join a company that's invested in you
As part of this leading Financial Services organisation, you will join a team who provide technical support for Business Internet Banking Application. You will understand applications and infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Windows, and Linux) to restore service quickly either through the application of workarounds or development of permanent fixes.
The successful applicant will be an experienced Support Engineer who will be responsible for covering production application support as well as maintaining AWS & Azure infrastructure, participating in attestations and audits as well as the following:
- Develop an understanding of infrastructure stack to efficiently and expertly manage infrastructure partners on patching and security remediation activities or perform the activities ourselves
- Independently diagnose problems, applying solutions, timely escalation of issues and documenting knowledge in Knowledge Articles, Known Errors and Recovery Plans
- Maintain a 24/7 global production platform requiring rostered out of hours and weekend support
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code
What will you bring?
- 2+ years' experience in Incident, Problem, Change and Disaster Recovery Management practices with exposure to Capacity, Risk and Availability Management requirements
- Experience using Service Management Tools e.g. ServiceNOW / Remedy- Workflow tools such as JIRA / Rally
- Proven ability to use relevant data analytics approaches and tools (Splunk, AppDynamics etc) to monitor, troubleshoot and manage Environments
- DevOps experience using Jenkins, Power Shell, other scripting languages, CI/CD pipelines, Artifactory and GIT
- Experience in WebSphere Administration and knowledge of relational/Document DB
- Familiar with at least one of the Cloud Services (AWS / Azure), Certification / Hands on experience is a plus.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 213565
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.