- Permanent - Excellent Salary Package & Benefits
- Sydney CBD
- HR/Payroll - Kronos focus
We are looking to hire a WFM Support Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
WFM Support Analyst will assist with managing people systems (Kronos and Chris21) across the Helpdesk to ensure the ongoing effective use of National People System applications.
It is expected that this position will deal with all business streams and internal clients. Each business stream and site will have varying requirements and therefore the understanding of business needs to be broad across HR/Payroll.
- Thorough working knowledge in the use and configuration and upgrade/maintenance of Kronos and/or chris21.
- At least 2 years' experience with HRIS systems.
- SQL database and Query experience desirable
- Experience with End User documentation
- Ability to liaise with 3rd party vendors / suppliers
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to work with minimal direction
- Proven ability to transfer skills to team members and end users as required in a timely and effective manner
- Strong written and oral communications skills
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button