IT Support Analyst role within the IT Department with a strong focus on supporting applications and infrastructure across the organization, as well as delivering IT-related change to the business.
The role requires a solid level of understanding of the business applications and the underlying business processes. Incumbent will require a thorough understanding of parts distribution processes
- To develop a sound knowledge of the applications, processes and initiatives within the IT landscape.
- Ensure the IT systems documentation is up to date and being utilized effectively and efficiently.
- Operate within 1st and 2nd level support team providing analysis and resolution of application and infrastructure related issues, including Interfaces, major incidents and support of other related applications.
- Ensure that local IT requirements are implemented efficiently by combining central and local services.
- Daily monitoring of application management processes at application level with timely identification and resolution of any errors.
- Escalation management in emergency cases.
- Ensure IT Security and Data Protection Standards are met.
- Coordinate and execute regression testing for locally or regionally initiated Changes
- Strong interpersonal skills complimented by effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Prioritising and strong time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of process mapping and process improvement methods.
- High level of business acumen and the ability to integrate customers' business needs into a technical framework.
If you have the above skills and experience, please Apply Now!