Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Support Analyst with a wide range of experience, knowledge, and skills.
Key position responsibilities:
- Provide timely and accurate advice relating to activities and management of the Agency's knowledge and records and information management and technology operations.
- Support the daily operations of the technology capability including integration with technology governance, risk management, security policy processes and alignment to technology architecture.
- Support the maintenance of acceptable technical environments and operational standards for all server equipment and production systems throughout the organisation.
- Support the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrading and support for all systems.
- Support the management of the infrastructure, application managers, and technology support and service delivery teams, to deliver high quality and timely services, as well as effective partnering with business units to deliver business solutions.
- Analyse, document and recommend improvements for the growth of technology infrastructure and associated systems.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in leading a technology function.
- Experience in information, knowledge and records management with a preference of experience within a government environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT infrastructure technology including servers, desktops, networks, operating systems, platforms and configurations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical contributions, coupled with strong interpersonal skills in sustaining relationships.
- Experience in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operations systems, devices, hardware and software and managing projects to completion.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 203934
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.