We are currently looking for a Support Analyst - to act as the initial point of contact for established clients' day to day issues with using Class Super products.
The day to day Duties and Responsibilities of the Position are as follows:
- Provide application support and problem resolution for users of the Class Super administration system
- Assist with the development of help documentation and training material that instructs users on the functions and usage of the Class Super product
- Assist with analysis and requirements specification of new features of the Class Super application
- Respond to and follow-up support enquiries via phone, email and other channels.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships around effective use of the Class system
- Liaise with senior support staff to resolve unusual and complex support requests, escalating issues to the Support Manager if required
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must have:
- Academic & trades qualifications- No specific qualifications required but a formal degree qualifications in the area of Accounting or Information Technology very highly regarded
- Experience in accounting (desirable)
- Knowledge of Australian Superannuation legislation and practice
- Past experience in working in a Help desk environment
- Exposure to the software development cycle using an Agile approach
- Knowledge of Excel, XML formatting
If this sounds like you, then please 'Apply Now' or contact Dan Gordon on 9409 4805 for a detailed brief on this opportunity.