About the role
The Supply Chain Delivery Lead will lead Functional Delivery Stream for the Defence ERP Supply Chain solution, while driving and governing the end to end enterprise design and implementation of endorsed business requirements, ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Lead and be accountable and responsible for the Supply Chain Functional Delivery Stream day-to-day management, providing governance over program delivery, including solution quality, scope management, planning, status reporting and risk/issue management.
- Be accountable and responsible for developing and managing a clear definition of the implementation scope for the Supply Chain Functional Workstream, in terms of applications, integration and business capability, as defined in collaboration with Business Lead, Capability Lead, ERP Program Leadership and Defence Stakeholders.
- Be accountable and responsible to leverage Supply Chain delivery and technical implementation experience to identify opportunities and challenges in program delivery plans, mitigating risks and optimising implementation outcomes for Defence.
- Be responsible for providing specialist advice with regard to capabilities of existing and emerging SAP solutions and of third-party product add-ons using Supply Chain information, including cross-stream integration points.
- Be responsible for the development of project delivery approaches and frameworks that aligns with the ERP Program Management Plan, the proposed Supply Chain solution design with defined and agreed Program Methodology.
- Be accountable and responsible for engaging and managing a team of business and specialist SMEs to ensure SAP best practice end to end processes design and provide feedback and governance on Supply Chain deliverables and work products.
- Be accountable for managing and governing the delivery of the required Supply Chain outputs (deliverables and work products) relevant to the functional stream.
- Be responsible for providing functional stream direction and oversight with regard to activities of the Supply Chain cross-stream resources in areas of OCM, BI&A (Reporting), Data, Testing, Architecture and Cutover.
- Support functional stream team members in interacting and consulting with the wider Defence organisation, including Defence Industry Partners.
- Be accountable and responsible for aligning stakeholders with realistic and achievable expectations of schedule, scope and solution.
- Collaborate, support and consult with SI Partner to review and agree the final Supply Chain Solution design, leveraging ERP and SAP design experience to own and support the final SAP Solution design for Defence.
- Be accountable and Responsible for preparation of Supply Chain Functional Delivery Stream Weekly Report.
Skills and experience
- SAP Supply chain consulting experience on major SAP transformation projects in large government or private sector organisations
- SAP project management experience
- Experience working with and managing systems integrator partners, product vendors and internal stakeholders.
CAN START ASAP
AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN WITH BASELINE CLEARANCE ONLY
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 90540955 quoting reference 207599.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.