About the Company :
We are looking for a dynamic supply chain planner for a key government client, based in Western Sydney Region. You will be part of a dynamic team, making meaningful contributions to the exciting projects and assist in new projects.
About the role :
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced supply chain planner, who has experience working with transports and logistics. An ideal candidate would have previously been engaged in projects or organisations where you were involved in developing SAP model from the scratch for them.
- Review of current processes with view to creation of demand planning, supply planning and stock levels to meet business goals
- Build and maintain the Demand Planning forecasting tool
- Ensure high levels of DIFOT and forecast accuracy
- Monitor Contract expiry dates and work with key stakeholders for contract transition plans and stock quantities.
- Root cause analysis of forecasting and inventory discrepancies
- Manage forward planning with suppliers ensuring supply meets demand forecasts
- Maintain inventory levels and achieve targeted stock value and turns
- Monitor supplier performance metrics, including price, quality, and delivery
- Develop and prepare monthly forecasting files, SOP and KPI reports
- Analyse forecast accuracy and bias and identify process enhancements to improve if required
Skills and experience :
- Degree in relevant Supply Chain field would be preferred
- 2+ year experience of working in the supply chain field preferred
- Experience in end-to-end Supply Chain experience including Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Purchasing, and International Logistics
- Proven experience of working within SAP warehouse management
- Ability to work with other ERP would be beneficial
- Demonstrated experience with developing SAP processes
- Strong numeracy, data analysis and problem-solving skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 240626.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.