Our client is a clear leader within their industry. They have a brand well known for very high quality engineering products. They are currently undergoing a supply chain transformation, this includes moving the warehousing from a mix of insource and outsource to completely a 3PL solution. We require a Supply Chain analyst/Consultant to join the team.
The requirements of the role are around undertaking analysis on systems as well as processors:
- Analysing supply chain data - operations, master, finance etc
- Review and analyse processors and systems
- Running Test scripts - configuration
- Involvement in systems and process improvement projects
- Working closely with both operations and technical stakeholders
- Develop business Requirement, solution design documentation.
The requirement of this role will be able to operate as a senior analyst across systems and process initiatives within the organisations, furthermore work as a consultant to both operations and technical stakeholders through the transformation program.
The successful candidate will come from the supply chain industry, have knowledge in both technical and operational areas of supply chain and have demonstrable experience working independently across the supply chain.
This role is an immediate start - initial 3 month contract.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or e: email@example.com