About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the SuccessFactors LMS Administrator you will be responsible for focussing on maintaining the our learning system, information and data for regulatory and compliance purposes. You will deliver reporting, work on continuous improvement projects with stakeholders in our organisation to achieve the right learning outcomes and manage projects as a resident LMS subject matter expert. You will provide advice and respond to queries, action external enquiries for information, analyse and audit systems and data and undertake system troubleshooting
- Manage projects as LMS SME for all integrations, upgrades and new functionality rollouts
- Provide expertise on matters relating to Success Factors for projects
- Troubleshoot resolving tickets raised by users
- Analyse and audit systems and data to recommend best practises and changes
- Deliver accurate reporting for financial and compliance purposes
- Provide advice to management regarding new system developments to cater to the growing needs
- Analyse impacts of the frequent changes and provide solutions to minimise impacts
- Build and maintain relationships with teams to collaborate and provide seamless outcomes
- Maintain systems and data integrity ensuring the needs of trainers and trainees
- Provide Help Desk support to users to triage any issues, undertake systems troubleshooting
- Respond to unplanned systems issues in a timely manner, minimising the impact on the delivery of learning services.
- Maintain effective controls on system enhancements and developments,
- Previous experience as a LMS administrator or LMS Specialist
- Extensive experience in managing Learning Management Systems
- Experience with Success Factors and an ability to modify the system
- Ability to continuously improve the customer experience of, and benefits provided by the Learning Management System
- Proven ability to generate and analyse regular and ad-hoc reports from the LMS to
- Able to understand stakeholder's learning needs and then translate into sustainable learning system options
- Stakeholder engagement/management skills
- Need someone who is collaborative, customer-focused, great attention to detail, analytical, problem solver, able to interpret complex information, resilient.
- Sound knowledge of Learning Management Systems, IT networks and systems, relevant software packages
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 197379
Please click the apply button.