Our Government Client is seeking 2 Success Factors Test Analysts.
This is a long-term contract for 12 months with extension options. Preference is on site in Canberra (currently WFH due to current Covid situation) but remote working will be considered for correct candidate.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Coordinate integration testing between applications across multiple test teams.
- Participate and assist in the development of integration test scripts, documentation of testing, and integration testing scenarios on multiple interfaces that are independent on one another.
- Manage execution across multiple application infrastructure layers.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to the provision of test evidence.
- Review requirements/specifications and defined test conditions.
- Ability to report progress against the testing on a regular basis.
- Raise defects and issues, log and track resolution.
- Identify design issues and escalate to the appropriate parties and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of test data, create and update test cases and test scenarios.
- Ability to analyse and understand technical and functional specifications as they apply to integration testing and ensuring coverage.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #242350