About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Success Factors Learning Analyst you will be responsible for focussing on improving and maintaining the Learning system and utilise the data for reporting on compliance.
You will deliver reporting, work on continuous improvement projects with stakeholders in the organisation to achieve the right learning outcomes and manage projects as the LMS subject matter expert. You will provide advice to stakeholder, action enquiries for information on Learning System, analyse and audit systems and the data and will undertake systems troubleshooting
- Manage projects as LMS SME for all integrations, upgrades and new functionality rollouts
- Provide expertise on matters relating to Success Factors for projects
- Troubleshoot resolving tickets raised by users
- Analyse and audit systems and data to recommend best practises and changes
- Deliver accurate reporting for financial and compliance purposes
- Provide advice to management regarding new system developments to cater to the growing needs
- Analyse impacts of the frequent changes and provide solutions to minimise impacts
- Build and maintain relationships with teams to collaborate and provide seamless outcomes
- Maintain systems and data integrity ensuring the needs of trainers and trainees
- Provide Help Desk support to users to triage any issues, undertake systems troubleshooting
- Respond to unplanned systems issues in a timely manner, minimising the impact on the delivery of learning services.
- Maintain effective controls on system enhancements and development
- Previous experience as a Successfactors Learning Analyst, LMS administrator or LMS Specialist
- Must have some technical knowledge of Success Factors Learning systems
- Experience in managing Learning Management Systems
- Ability to continuously improve the customer experience of the Learning Management System
- Ability to generate and analyse regular and ad-hoc reports from the LMS
- Able to understand stakeholder's learning needs and then translate into sustainable learning system options
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Need someone who is collaborative, customer-focused and has great attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Learning Management Systems and relevant software packages
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 197379
Please click the apply button.