Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Sub Program/Senior Project Manager for a contract role until 30 June 2019 with extension options at their location in Canberra.
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Managing project activities across highly complex ICT projects using established project management methodologies;
- Developing project documentation to a high standard as specified by the Client's methodology within identified timeframes;
- Preparing and maintaining the project schedule;
- Managing project risks and issues and escalating as appropriate;
- Preparing progress reports;
- Managing resources for project;
- Preparing and managing budgets;
- Facilitating and conducting requirements progress meetings, presentations and workshops;
- Produce and provide input into a range of documentation that will be specific to business related outcomes;
- Maintain accurate documentation in relation to business and technical requirements.
- Highly developed Sub-program/Project Management skills;
- Effective stakeholder engagement;
- Effective leaderships skills to drive effective/efficient ICT/Business outcomes;
- Whilst a Negative Vetting Level 1 clearance is essential, a Negative Vetting Level 2 clearance is highly desirable.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 188022
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.