We are seeking expereinced Strategy and Policy Analysts for an exciting contract opportunity with one of our biggest state government clients.
Duration: Initial contract till early January + 2 X 4 months possible extensions
Location: Brisbane CBD
ICT Strategy & Policy Analyst with high level communication, analysis and writing skills is required for the Smart Ticketing Project to develop written strategies, policy positions or discussion papers.
- review and assessment of existing policies and technical ticketing system documents to ensure alignment between requirements and policies
- using a policy development framework approach to develop succinct and easy to understand strategy, policy position or discussion papers as required
- provision of future-focused advice that shows understanding of complex customer/ government environments in relation to the interaction between customers and the smart ticketing system
- engaging with internal stakeholders responsible for existing policies and processes to identify impacts, opportunities, new policies or process changes required, in particular the practical aspects of how customers interact with the new system
- participating in process analysis workshops to inform system design and policy positions. Collaboration and Team Skills
The proposed candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in:
- working across multi-disciplinary teams to deliver their responsibilities, in particular the assessment and development of policy positions and options papers; and
- working proactively within a project to identify and undertake an assessment of risks, issues and bottlenecks, and supporting activities required to mitigate them.
If this interests you, APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 for more information quoting job number 203055