Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking a Strategic Facilitator & Coach for 12-month contract with extension up to 2 years each period, at their location in Barton ACT.
- To provide facilitation and coaching to drive strategic outcomes.
- Work closely with National Managers and their leadership team to understand and develop strategic direction;
- Provide support to leadership to implement their strategic plan and drive delivery of the plan;
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum 10 years' experience in strategic and leadership roles
- Proven experience in developing and leading strategy that will deliver organisational change
- Independent, motivated self-starter who is prepared to come up with ideas, driven from insights, and make them happen
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with senior leaders including collaborating to develop strategy and communicate to boards and committees
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who have maintained Australian Residency for the past 10 years.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 193734
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.