Our client, one of the big 4 bank in Australia is seeking a Strategic Communication & Change Manager to join for their Clarity Program.
You will work as an active member of the OCM team to ensure awareness and advocacy of the Clarity story including effective and proactive communication of the change to all impacted business areas to support a smooth transition.
- Strategic development of the Clarity narrative that clearly articulates the compelling case and drives the required cultural change across the organisation to enable benefits realisation.
- Detailed communications planning across a range of stakeholder groups from ELT to individual users
- Work with the Change Lead to integrate communications strategy into the broader OCM plan to ensure alignment of change interventions to be deployed
- Responsible for the creation of a Stakeholder Management and Engagement strategy.
- Develop and execute a Communication Strategy and Plan that actively supports all impacted stakeholder groups.
- Monitor and manage Clarity communication channels (project mailbox, MS Teams, Workplace, Project intranet page and content).
Skills & Experience
- Organisational change management experience, with specialisation in strategic communications, within medium to large organisation and/or medium/large projects/programs
- Demonstrated experience in change management implementation (people, processes, systems and technology).
- Demonstrated experience in completing change deliverables, e.g. Comms plan, learning needs analysis, learning plan
- Significant contributor to the development and execution of change management plans and activities (communication, stakeholder engagement, business impact, training, etc.).
- Business and/or project experience gained within Financial Services or other industry sectors is highly regarded
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 199524