Our client is undertaking work to develop a whole of government Benefits Management Framework to operationalise the Priorities and provide better visibility and oversight of the Portfolio. We are seeking expertise in this field to assist with:
- Reviewing existing budget processes and artifacts and benefits requirements
- Examining other information sources and provide recommendations
- Planning and conducting workshops and co-design activities with key agency stakeholders
- Preparing for and conducting interviews with senior executive stakeholders
- Developing standards, processes and templates for a complete Benefits Management Framework
- Developing fit for purpose benefits categories, performance metrics and reporting standards
- Preparing briefings, educational and promotional material
- Supporting implementation activities as needed
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven specialist in the Benefits Management and its application to large scale digital and ICT portfolio management.
- Expertise in benefits performance measures and metrics.
- Highly effective in engaging and collaborating with diverse stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 208389
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.