Federal Government Agency looking for a Strategic Advisor to develop and implement complex policies, aligned to strategic priorities.
The successful candidate will be required to provide accurate and persuasive advice underpinned by analysis and contextual awareness.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supervise project actives
- Support in project scoping, development, implementation and monitoring
- Present high-quality reports, ministerial briefings and submissions on policy and project issues
- Develop innovative solution to issues effecting delivery
- Provide advice and develop open and effective communication strategies
- Manage effective governance of the project
- Evaluate progress, cost activities and escalation
- Perform independent research and analysis
- Develop and implement sourcing schedules to manage project estimating activities
If you have extensive experience in the above, particularly in the Government capacity, please APPLY NOW or Call Pamela on 80807233.