Our client assists clients become more successful by improving their systems and effectiveness and identifying the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
- Technical Operations - Manage technical operations with adherence to strict SLAs for Availability, Incident and Problem resolution.
- Disaster Recovery - Manage DR from a storage infrastructure standpoint.
- Infrastructure Capacity Management and forecasts.
- Take ownership for critical incident resolution and play the role of 'Point of Contact', driving issues to closure
- Rapidly solve complex technology problems to restore production system availability
- Proactively monitor & manage events to maintain critical production systems availability
- Confirms all technical functions including HA and DR are active and tested to the agreed contractual levels.
- Review root cause of incidents and work with appropriate resources to ensure continuous improvements of technology environment and products
- Applying effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a service impact
- Maintain and analyzes metrics to identify harmful trends, capacity forecasting and planning inputs
You will require
- Several years of experience providing technical consulting services and expertise to Enterprise-level clients.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories in own discipline, and broad knowledge of principles and concepts of other functions.
- Prior Experience with large enterprise and knowledge of multi-tier storage and virtualization products, including;
- Several EMC technologies (Data Domain, VNX, Islion)
- VBlock, EMC DELL Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI)
- Cisco UCS