Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Storage Administrator to work within the clients Infrastructure Operations Team. Within this position, you will provide technical solutions and independently undertake project work associated with the analysis, design, implementation and support of NetApp NAS and NetApp E- Series.
This is a contract opportunity starting in January 2020 until June with possible extensions until December 2021 and requires candidates to have a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Provide technical solutions and independently undertaking project work associated with the analysis, design, implementation and support of CommVault
- Take part in the analysis and design of storage related infrastructure initiatives
- Assist with the procurement of storage related hardware and software, and ongoing liaison in relation to product issues, defects, patches and enhancements
- Providing level 3 support for storage related services
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years' ongoing experience as administering NetApp NAS and NetApp E-Series
- In depth working knowledge of the ISCI, NFS and CIFS Protocols
- Networking knowledge, particularly port aggregation, VLANs and protocols
- Scripting experience on Unix, Linux or Windows Server highly desired
- Experience with cloud-based storage solutions, especially AWS S3 highly desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199957
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.