Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable State Learning and Development Lead (APS 6 contractor equivalent) for a contract initially until January 2020 with good view to extend furtner.
The successful candidate will bring a depth of Learning and Development experience, with a particular focus on training delivery and facilitation across a variety of settings with the ability to adapt quickly to new and updated content.
The successful candidate will be accustomed to working in an agile and fast paced environment where business priorities quickly evolve in response to the client's needs and goals.
About the role:
- Arrange for Subject Matter Experts to assist with the delivery of external and internal training courses
- Manage resources in and across your State / States effectively
- Build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Participate in national Learning & Development community of practice meetings and activities.
- Assist with the development of the national delivery schedule
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver and evaluate training programs to staff including induction, core skills, technical, IT systems, compliance programs, and management and leadership courses.
- Deliver training locally and nationally, flexibility to travel is a must.
- Coordinate administration of training programs including learner registrations, attendance records, evaluation surveys, and room bookings.
The role will include travelling to other locations in the state and at times around Australia to deliver the Client's Program and other capability enhancement activities as required.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates are required to be an Australian Citizen to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.