Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Stakeholder and Community Engagement Specialist to work within a major change Program within State Government.
This is a 12 month contract and we are interviewing ASAP for a January start!
The successful applicant will be embedded in the program's change team and work closely with their change management colleagues, Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts and the Media, Engagement and Communications department.
- Develop, manage and implement effective stakeholder and community engagement, communications and events.
- Provide advice on stakeholder and community matters to internal project teams, and Senior Executives.
- Support the program and its key stakeholders in delivering targeted information.
- Able to prepare presentations for various stakeholder groups and track the messages delivered across the course of the program
- Proactively identify and respond to stakeholder and community issues associated with the project, identify opportunities and develop mitigation strategies in consultation with senior management and contractors.
- Support the program with designing and facilitating various workshops.
Skills and experience required
- At least 5- 8 years' experience managing stakeholders in large programs of work.
- Strong organisational skills with a problem solving attitude and can-do attitude.
- You are a highly self-motivated and organised stakeholder manager with outstanding communication skills, experience in developing and managing relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills and an ability to maintain a professional approach and build relationships with a range of stakeholders, often with competing priorities and interests.
- High level experience in stakeholder relations, mapping and management and communications with a demonstrated ability to prepare and implement strategies.
- You have worked in large programs of work before and enjoy the challenge and pace that it brings.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software.
This is a rare opportunity to really provide value on a large transformation project that will have state wide impact.
So don't delay and APPLY NOW!!