Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Stakeholder Engagement Officer to work across an expansive program of work. Within this role, you work within a multi-disciplinary Agile team with content writers, contact centre administrators, data analysts, project managers, developers, and user experience designers.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until 30 June 2020 with 2 x 6-month extension options available and requires candidates the have the ability to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
In this role, you will:
- Develop marketing strategies to increase awareness of the expansive program of work
- Contribute to greater & stronger stakeholder engagement activities including:
- Setting up meetings, taking and distributing minutes, preparing briefings and talking points
- Prepare communications products
- Attend events, and conduct stakeholder analysis
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience including the development of associated products such as briefings, talking points, minutes and associated communications products
- Experience in developing social media and marketing strategies and associated products
- Awareness of government priorities around service delivery for business and the digital environment for citizens
- Experience designing service schedules and service level agreements
- Experience in the use of Customer Relationship Management databases highly desired
- Proven self-direction and planning skills and the ability to exercise initiative, discretion and judgement in working independently and as part of a team
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 202202
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.