Role - Senior Systems Administrator (Backup /Replication/ Data Protection)
Duration - end of March'23 + possible extensions
Hourly rate, Brisbane CBD based
Reporting into the Operations Manager, Cloud Services the Senior Systems Administrator will have the following key responsibilities:
* Provide advanced Data Protection system administration services in a large complex enterprise environment
* Work alongside the Veeam and DellEMC Migration and Data Protection teams to successfully
migrate environments to the refreshed Veeam and Networker environments.
* Complete software upgrades, optimisations and enhancements to the Data Protection platform
* Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge and assisting in maintaining the Team's testing environment *Provide support services for the Data Protection platform
Skills and experience
- Strong experience managing Veeam/DellEMC Backup and Replication Platform (for sites greater than 500 Virtual Machines)
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- Veeam One
- Networker/Avamar Administration
- Technical experience in performing system administration activities in an enterprise environment
- Pure Storage Administration
For more information , please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 or Moitri Banerjee 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 246374.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.