Role - Senior ICT Category Management Specialist
Duration - Initial 6 months +
potential 6 months extension
Location - Newstead (Brisbane)
About the role
The Sr ICT Category Management Specialist will be responsible for embedding category and contract management principles for major contracts and categories for one of our Utility clients based in Newstead (Brisbane).
- Providing specialist procurement and category-specific advice
- Managing key stakeholder relationships with strategic suppliers and related BUs
- Overseeing sourcing activities to ensure alignment to governance and standards
- Leading highly complex negotiations
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in ICT procurement and category management processes
- Ability to analyse complex situations, provide strategic advice and solutions to stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of contract law, contemporary procurement practices and related legislative frameworks
- Ability to develop formal reports, business cases and complex correspondence as required
- Ability to lead governance and complex negotiations
For more information, please contact Moitri on 07 3003 7647 Or Donna Prince on 07 3003 7645 quoting reference 242562.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.