- Location: CBD
- Competitive Package
- Large Agile transformation
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Squad Leader to join its IT team on a permanent basis.
Working closely with business stakeholders and Project Manager, you will be overseeing projects in three main areas including Health and Safety, Workforce (system implementation) .The ideal candidate will have strong vendor management experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead, coach and empower teams to deliver value for the business and customers through complex projects and diverse products.
- Build strong partnerships between delivery teams and business stakeholders to understand customer requirements and organise delivery in stages for high quality, scalable implementation.
- Actively promote collaboration and trust in teams that can be comprised of persistent and/or leveraged team members to deliver value outcomes to the customer.
- Contribute to the success and developing maturity of the operating model towards shaping the customer experience by holding teams accountable for quality delivery of outcomes in own areas.
- Plan and deliver on sprints through embodying agile ways of working including defining scope, identifying and managing dependencies and addressing backlogs.
- Tertiary qualification in business or an IT or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in leading multidisciplinary teams
- Proven ability to empower squads to drive customer value
- Demonstrated understanding of technologies, software development lifecycles and best practice methodologies.
- Established negotiation and influencing skills in dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience in planning and orchestrating work within a budget constrained environment.
- Proven capability to forecast, communicate and manage demand for resources/skills.
- Proven experience in resolving problems and making sound decisions in time pressured environments.
Great Chance to join a market leader! For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org