Our client, a large broadband network, is looking for a Splunk Security Engineer for an initial 12 Month contract with possible extensions.
- Assist platform and system owners in determining valid cyber threats and use cases relating to their assets.
- Work with Splunk Engineers to identify and validate logs required to support the identified use cases for on-boarding to Splunk.
- Map identified threats to best practice exploitation frameworks which includes, but not limited to, Advanced Persistent Threat analysis.
- Develop use cases based on the identified threats and logs.
To be successful you would have:
- Experience in Operational Cyber Security
- Knowledge of using Splunk Enterprise Security (Splunk ES) and CyberArk
- Experience in the telecommunications or security/intelligence industry
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Teertha Shetty on (03) 80807262 and quote job # 240635