Looking for a Infrastructure Engineer - Splunk in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: until June 2018 plus 12 months contract
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Demonstrated experience in large scale Splunk Enterprise installations, including configuration of Splunk indexers, index clustering, universal/heavy forwarders, and optimizing searches including Enterprise Security Module;
- Extensive experience in ingestion of security logs into Splunk and interpretation of data for creation of customised dashboards, reports and alerts;
- Deploying Splunk scripted field extraction using regular expressions within a distributed Splunk environment;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and investigate security events;
- Proficiency in creation of dashboard templates;
- Proficiency in Splunk Search Processing language;
- Demonstrated experience in creating configuration documentation;
- Demonstrated experience in Redhat Enterprise Server (RHEL) environments;
- Splunk Architect or Administrator certification;
- Strong understanding of network firewalls, load-balancers, and complex network designs;
- Experience in development of use cases as relevant to SIEM implementations;
- Experience in management of other non-Splunk SIEM products;
- Experience in Windows server systems.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.