Our client is a leading global IT consultancy and currently looking for an experienced Splunk Engineer to work on one of their large enterprise clients.
- 5+ years of experience with Splunk on a large enterprise level.
- 5+ years in IT infrastructure, networking, architecture, administration, or security.
- Splunk data acquisition.
- Data normalization and the Splunk CIM.
- Splunk reporting
- Git, Ansible.
- Scripting using tools such as Python and Linux Shell.
- CD tools such as GoCD and Jenkins.
- Linux (preferable Red Hat proficiency).
- Mandatory to have project experience, Splunk admin access.
- Experience working in a multiserver environment.
- Splunk training and/or certifications would be a major plus.
- Ability to build custom dashboards and visualizations
- Must have experience in Dash boarding, Data structure, Onboarding servers, Alert mechanism
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as good interpersonal and organizational skills.