Our high-Profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable Splunk Engineer for a long-term engagement.
The Successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the Security Operations Centre and system developers to create Use Cases within a Splunk SIEM for security incident response
- Ideally possess certifications in a related field such as (but not limited to): CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, CHFI
To be successful you will possess:
- Significant experience configuring and developing Splunk SIEM content in a complex ICT environment.
- Experience with core on-premises Splunk components, Splunk and Splunk ES, data acquisition and mapping data to the Splunk Common Information Model
- Significant experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst playbooks and security use-cases.
- Extensive cyber security experience, including significant experience working in a Security Operations Centre.
- Previous experience working across multiple vendor technologies, including Windows, Linux and Security appliances.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 197389
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.