- 6 Month Contract + Extensions
- Market Rates
- Start in January 2022
- Remote work offered - Can work from any State
We are looking to hire an experienced Splunk Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Manage activities and workload of offshore team members
- Integrate SIEM into the Security Operations Centre using Splunk.
- Design, implement and maintain the Splunk ES platform
- Monitor availability of OT security crown jewels and security events using the SIEM tool (Splunk-ES)
- Identify, evaluate, design, implement and optimise Splunk ES with security policy and goals
- Identify and implement solutions to user issues with various data sources on-boarding.
- On-boarding various Operational Technology crown jewels.
- Develop and implement Multi cloud with Splunk technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS/Azure applications integration with Splunk, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modelling, and advanced analytics
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS & Azure Data On-boarding to Splunk solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Educate teams on the implementation of cloud-based integrations with Splunk, providing associated support for on-boarding as required
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity.
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button