Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Specialist Test Manager who will be in charge of managing the overall program testing quality. This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Managing the overall program testing quality including strategies, approach and key testing deliverables;
- Ensuring all test is in line with agreed approach/plans;
- Identifying and managing test risks;
- Producing test status reports and dashboards;
- Analysing and reporting on test metrics such as test execution status, defect status and test completion status;
- Participating in all Inspect and Adapt ceremonies to identify and drive opportunity for improvements;
- Developing and implementing defect management approach, processes and reporting;
- Facilitating inter-team communication;
- Presenting an aggregate view of testing utilisation;
- Building and sustaining relationships with stakeholders and/or other government agencies to plan and drive test outcomes;
- Supporting and promoting agile testing, through servant leadership;
- Resolving complex issues using professional knowledge and experience and identifying and analysing alternative courses of actions and their implications. Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum of NV1 security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 91378700 quoting Job Reference: # 203500