Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Specialist TOSCA Tester to provide services to their project.
This is a contract role until 30 June 2021 with 2x6 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Design, review and execute manual and automated tests across multiple projects, often concurrently.
- Assist in test planning and reporting activities.
- Participate in the review of requirements and specifications documentation.
- Conduct detailed analysis of system and business requirements, using these products to create test cases that will satisfy relevant objectives.
- Conduct reviews of test cases, test plans, test completion reports and other relevant documentation.
- Identify and support capability development and process improvement opportunities for the Quality Assurance function.
- Contribute to knowledge transfer among team members.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist and support team members with other tasks and activities as required.
- Certification in ISTQB is highly desirable.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in software testing, including test design, test execution, defect management, recording and reporting testing results, covering test scenarios and systems of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with a range of platforms including web application (user interface), web services and SQL.
- An understanding of Test Automation using Tricentis TOSCA Test Suite; experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, providing examples of corresponding and engaging with relevant stakeholders, developing relevant software testing artefacts, reviewing specifications and providing constructive feedback.
It is desirable if you have:
- Tertiary ICT qualifications or equivalent/demonstrated experience are highly regarded.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #209211
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.