This large organisation is currently undertaking a digital transformation towards a fully digital system where their systems and data, and therefore their people, are better connected.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the delivery of education and training materials to ensure that all users are trained and assessed prior to the provision of system access;
- Facilitating the delivery of training through appropriate training methods and coaching ensuring all users have a clear understanding the process requirements before initial use of systems;
- Creating and maintaining a training needs analysis, designing a training curriculum and a training plan for impacted users;
- Providing a high standard of effective training services to achieve project objectives and meets the needs and expectations of the customers as well as complying to guidelines, quality assurance and publishing processes;
- Coordinating consultation with stakeholder representatives to enable their involvement and collaboration in the investigation, design, development and review of processes;
- Prioritising, planning and co-ordinating course delivery by developing and implementing training schedules;
- Applying comprehensive knowledge for the development and delivery of identified materials when specialist digital materials are required;
- Preparing and delivering User Acceptance Testing (UAT), upskilling activities, train-the-trainer and end-user training;
- Ensuring the project schedule, tracking of development and delivery is visible and accurately records risks and issues as required;
- Ensuring clear understanding of the tools and templates available when designing learning interventions and championing the use of required documentation;
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback and suggested enhancements;
- Ensuring effective partnering and teamwork across the Learning Team and Business Readiness and Integration Team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
To be successful in this role, the following experience and knowledge is essential:
- Extensive experience in the design, development and delivery of business process transformation and functional system training, enabled by SAP. Including: S/4 HANA Enterprise Asset Management and Supply Chain; ClickSchedule; SAP Asset Manager; SAP MDG; SAP PPM; Integration with Ariba; Inventory and warehouse management; Finance
- Demonstrated skills and experience in designing learning paths that cater for varying adult learning styles
- Demonstrated experience in how a digital environment can influence the design and delivery of learning
- Experience in the creation of a training curriculum and training needs analysis
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the use of SAP Enable Now or equivalent authoring tool
- Demonstrated experience in delivering classroom and virtual classroom training
- Demonstrated experience in the design of eLearning - Articulate would be an advantage
- Demonstrated skills in consulting and engaging stakeholders to understand how a learning intervention can achieve the desired business outcome.
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage personal and team deadlines to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills including persuasiveness, assertiveness and sensitivity to others point of view in order to influence behaviour, change opinion or turn a situation around.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information in a discrete and professional manner and interact impartially and equitably.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 07 3003 7629 quoting reference 208591.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.