Our client is based in the Southern suburbs of Sydney. They are currently seeking a Spatial GIS Analyst on an initial 6-month Contract. In this role you would engage and consult with a range of internal customer groups to identify and develop spatial solutions.
You would be involved in the Design, implementation, and maintenance of our client's spatial framework to enable the development of spatial solutions. Additionally, you would also be involved in the design, implementation and administering of the organisation's spatial technical architecture including spatial databases and spatial services running on Servers together with administration and support of desktop, mobile and internet GIS client applications
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
· Demonstrated GIS skills and experience in management of spatial data
· Expert with ESRI ArcGIS Desktop software
· Experience using ArcGIS software (ArcGIS Pro, ArcMAP, ArcGIS Server)
· Ability to write queries in SQL
· Demonstrated Python scripting experience
· Great to have: experience with Geocortex
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote #205479