Our multi-disciplinary Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and customer-focused Sourcing Support officer for an initial 6-Month Contract with potential extension options, working from our client's office in City, Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact and providing first level support to users of an online portal.
- Responding to phone and email enquiries covering a range of issues including procurement enquiries and technical platform issues.
- Providing support and advice to buyers in order to assist them in using the online portal effectively for their sourcing requirements
To be successful you will possess:
- Prior experience working in a Government environment providing admin or first level support.
- Experience assessing financial stability, governance arrangements, product offerings and knowledge of Commonwealth Procurement Rules is highly desirable.
- Experience in the assessment of case studies, references and supporting documentation
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral form with a focus on high level customer service
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197376
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.