Our CBD Based client is currently looking to add multiple members to their Contracts area. They require 3 Sourcing Specialists to work with their portfolio of contracts.
In this role you will be responsible for increasing value by improving safety, service, quality and compliance outcomes whilst reducing risk and costs across the portfolio of contracts. This includes the creation and handover at award of contracts, executing the sourcing strategy and the formation and execution of commercially suitable commercial agreements to maximise the value derived from the contracts.
- Demonstrated sound knowledge and experience in developing and executing sourcing strategies to generate value, tender management and procurement
- Demonstrated strong understanding of risk and compliance management and its application with respect to procurement
- Demonstrated ability to review and assess financial & pricing models
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience in Contract Law, Construction Law, Australian Consumer Law and related legislation and regulations
- Good contract management skills
- Good working knowledge of ERP Systems.
If you are open to new opportunities in the Contract area, please "APPLY NOW" or send an updated Word doc CV to Gayle.firstname.lastname@example.org