Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solutions Engineer to provide development and implementation services in support of the Departments adoption of Software, Platform and Infrastructure 'as a service' offerings.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for assisting in:
- The development and implementation of our client's hybrid cloud and on-premises platforms
- Technical assurance services for project and operations engineering teams;
- Development of design and operational documentation
- Attendance of daily scrums and manage work items assigned using Microsoft DevOps and the Agile methodology
- Ensure cloud solutions align to better practice and whole of government cyber security overlay and compliance with the Essential 8.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing on-premises and 'as a service' capabilities
- Experience and skills across a broad range of ICT systems and environments, including mobility platforms
- Understanding and experience in the application of Systems Engineering methodologies for complex ICT system development
- Ability to provide engineering guidance and leadership within one or more technology domains.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205474
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.