Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solutions Designer to play a crucial role in design, development, and implementation of solutions utilising modern technologies.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Respond to new and evolving business needs by developing fit-for-purpose applications and services
- Enhance and optimise existing applications and services, resulting from a combination of business and ICT led initiatives
- Develop and maintain solution documentation.
- Supporting the agency's use of the applications and services. There is likely to be operational handover and end-user training components to this role.
- Undertake other relevant duties, as guided by project or section manager
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Development and sustainment of solutions utilising the following technologies and techniques:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online
- Model-driven Apps
- Single-page Apps
- .Net framework/core
- Other Azure PaaS technologies
- Development and maintenance of documentation and procedures
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage, be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Working with Agile projects
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #209818
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.