Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solutions Developer (Dynamics 365/Power Platform) to work with a small agile development team to develop new services and transform existing applications to a new digital platform.
This is a long-term contract up to 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Respond to new and evolving business needs by developing fit-for-purpose applications and services
- Enhance and optimise existing applications and services, resulting from a combination of business and ICT led initiatives
- Develop and maintain solution documentation.
- Supporting the agency's use of the applications and services. There is likely to be operational handover and end-user training components to this role.
- Undertake other relevant duties, as guided by project or section manager
To be successful in this role you should have at least 3 years of demonstrated experience across the following:
Essential Technical skills and knowledge:
- Development and sustainment of solutions utilising the following technologies and techniques:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Microsoft .Net
- Desirable technical skills and knowledge:
- Other Microsoft Azure technologies
- Single-page Application development using ReactJS
General skills and experience:
- Development and maintenance of documentation and procedures
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage, be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Working with Agile projects
It is desirable if you have:
- Tertiary qualifications in software development/engineering or a related discipline
- Relevant industry certifications
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have an existing Baseline Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #245028
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.