Our client is seeking to engage Multiple Solution Architects responsible and accountable for producing Architecture design and data modelling utilizing templates, methodologies, and tools.
The primary duties of the role include:
- A minimum of 5 years in an architecture role and 10 years in technology related role.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that Solution Architecture designs (including data models) are submitted and progress via the prescribed governance process through to approval in a timely manner aligned with project prescribed timelines.
- Participates in planning, dependency identification and management as well as estimation with Project Managers.
- Leads Work Breakdown identification utilising Architecture designs as input, leads Work Breakdown identification and workshops.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered with the appropriate levels of technical quality attributes - performance, scalability, availability, security, modifiability, supportability, reusability, sociability.
- Review designs to ensure their adherence to strategy and or conceptual solutions, while considering business pragmatism and cost
- Strong industry knowledge of trends and how to innovatively apply them to shape and build out solutions
- Strong consulting and business analysis skills
- Ability to influence management decisions across organisational boundaries
- Provide technical leadership to multi-disciplinary teams for end-to-end solutions by ensuring all facets of the design are integrated into an architecturally compliant implementation
- Provide strong delivery leadership that puts our customers first
- Facilitate business engagement and support for designing innovative solutions
- Utilize Agile & LEAN methodologies where appropriate
- Data Warehousing
- Data Platforms
- Data Streaming & API's
- Data Modelling
- Amazon Web Services
- IBM Db2
- IBM DataStage
- IBM IDR
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 303 7651