Our client is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join their existing project team and define and develop platforms that will deliver a secure and safe data network environment for end users.
As the Solution Architect you will:
- Analyse the existing IP network.
- Develop an organisation wide IP Schema to incorporate over 1300 facilities.
- Develop a VLAN topology to accommodate the required technology services, as well as the increasing demand of Bring You Own (BYO) and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
- Develop the conceptual and high level design documentation.
- Perform network audits and detailed designs for schools and corporate offices.
- Implement Proof of Concept and Pilot designs.
- Develop a detailed implementation strategy for all facilities.
- Promote and champion the redesign initiative at executive levels.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated experience in architecting and documenting complex network topologies for a large enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical network recommendations and advice at Executive Levels.
- Demonstrated previous experience in developing highly technical artefacts on large scale projects including Architectural High Level Designs, Detailed Designs, and Implementation Plans.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyse and develop solutions to technical and administrative architectural issues, and present overviews, impacts, options and recommendations on contemporary ICT technology architecture issues and directions.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a senior network security engineer or architect capacity.
- Experience in designing and implementing large and complex IP networks in a brownfield environment.
- CCIE Routing & Switching
Applications for this role close 9am Monday, 9th April 2018. For more information please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7555 for more information.