Our leading corporate client is seeking the services of a highly skilled Solutions Architect with Metering Systems experience to be accountable for directing external ICT service providers in the development of high-level and detailed technical designs for ICT solutions and managing negotiations for solutions to complex problems within the parameters of business need and availability of budget.
To be successful in the position you will require extensive and broad experience of solution architecture in large organisations, with complex, multi-application and varied infrastructure landscapes and experience within Metering Systems / Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
Background of the successful applicant will include;
- Extensive knowledge of general architectural and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of ICT development and project delivery methodologies
- Strong knowledge of ICT strategy, architecture and direction
- Strong knowledge of ICT service delivery good practice
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, processes, techniques and tools
- Strong analytical, problem solving and solution identification skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements for solution architecture
- Strong customer focus background with commercial awareness and strategic thinking capability
- Ability to manage relationships across the organisation at multiple levels