We are currently looking for an experienced Solutions Architect for one of our clients in the Education sector.
The Solutions Architect will be producing the Solutions Architecture for a package (Expenses Management System) implementation and integration with the existing PeopleSoft Finance System.
The Solutions Architect will then be working more broadly on the Enterprise Shared Services Portfolio (HR, Finance, Estates Management, Philanthropy, DEX, etc etc).
- 5 years minumum as a Solutions Architect
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills. They must be able to speak to a board, end-users and host / facilitate / participate in workshops.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and a high-level competency in resolving complex systems and process improvement problems.
- They must be able to self manage themselves on reasonably large/complex tasks
- Experience in Integration Projects
- Experience with large scale systems
- Demonstrable ability to produce As Is and Target State Architectures
The following criteria are desirable:
- Finance Experience
- HR Experience
- Working in/with Agile teams
- Educational Experience
Should this sound of interest to you, click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed conversation, please contact Meg Geronimo on 9409 4716, quoting job reference number: 187861