Role - Solution Architect - Endpoint Security
Duration - 12 months + possible extensions
Location - Newstead (Brisbane)
Day Rate, Flexible work arrangements
About the role
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible to support the delivery of the Endpoint Protection solution on time, within budget and to stakeholder expectations.
Required skills and experience
- Experience in providing architectural and process direction for the end-to-end implementation of Endpoint Protection solutions
- Experience delivering Endpoint Protection or related security, threat and vulnerability management projects in large complex enterprise setups
- Architectural certification such as TOGAF
- Experience in elicit business and architectural information and document
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Cyber Security, Threat and vulnerability management Architecture exposure
For more information, please contact Moitri on 07 3003 7647 Or Donna Prince on 07 3003 7645 quoting reference 242843.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.