Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and diligent Solution Architect to establish the policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture componentry and technology - aligning with corporate vision.
This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with 2x6 month extension options and is working in Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will:
- Consult with internal and external technical resources including Project Managers, vendors and IT stakeholders to provide estimates and develop overall plans for installation, customisation and integration efforts.
- Consult with management and key business stakeholders regarding business needs, gaps identified, technical requirements and potential opportunities
- Lead the development of Architectures for complex systems
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in solutions architecture
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 5 years' recent experience working as a Solution Architect
- Experience working/contracting within Federal Government
- Experience with solutions architecture with applications development and infrastructure based projects
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 192419
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.