Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solutions Architect with deep knowledge of and strong capabilities with MS Dynamics, 365 and .NET for a contract role. This is an ASAP engagement going through until June 2019, with extension options.
Please note, due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic and architectural advice to both IT and business stakeholders when they request support for the delivery of digital products
- Providing input to business case development to support policy implementation
- Developing business, service and technology roadmaps
- Supporting the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure delivery of the department's Technology Strategy
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Expert knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM technologies, best practice and integration
- Experience implementing Dynamics 365 CRM solutions incorporating Adxstudio Portals.
- Experience working in complex government environments to deliver Solution Architecture
- Experience in providing architectural advice to business areas.
- Extensive experience designing and developing technology roadmaps.
- An understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Experience / qualifications in architecture frameworks, tools and notations (eg TOGAF, DoDAF, AGAF, Archimate, UML, Balanced Scorecards, and Kaplan and Norton Strategy Maps).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 189979
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.